+-=== About Dra ===-+

Name: Unknown
GG ID: mountainy
Age: 15
School: Smk. St. Joseph
CS Ingame name: Dra, Draker Nover, Dragon Nover, and Dra F.F.D
Fav. Animal: Dragon, Dog, and Wolf
Fav. Food: Curry, Chicken Rice, Fish, and Sushi
Fav. Drink: Milo Ice, 100 Plus, Pepsi, and Cola
Fav. Game: CS 1.6, Starcraft/II, and Warcraft III
Fav. Movie: Sci-fi, Horror, Action, War, Animation, and Comedy
Interest: Drawing Fav thing, Playing Game, Making custom thing, and Fighting Epic Boss :D
Photo: NO AVAILABLE YET I SCARE YOU ALL LAUGH AT ME :P
if you don't wan to see my dragon die, Visit Him: http://dragcave.net/view/bDJ3 Thank ;D
What Does Dra Mean: Dragon Return Again (I can think only this)
How Dra's Friend Call Dra: Bikini Babe or just Bra
LOL
Beside Playing you can do what: I can erm.. Making CS map with Valve Hammer Editor if you have idea for me..

About me: I learn everything about computer very easy but study is hard learn is easy, I started playing Counter-strike when I am 7-9 years old maybe lesser, I have play alot of game and half of them is finished game, I can learn playing game very fast except puzzle type game. I'm also a computer freak I always sit infront computer chat with people in garena or just help some buddy... Now I feeling nothing to do but I'm still sit infront the computer...When Counter-strike forum section is re-open at www.garena.com/forum I'll will be active at there remember if you have any problem you can ask me there if still got open...

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments