Some random though and story...
I had became one of the fps garena mod : fps.garena.com
----------
A nice math made by my dear math teacher... : 10 + 15 = 20... Nice isn't it?
----------
Title: Zerg the new mutant 1
Feature: Crew, Captain and Commander
Crew: Sir, A huge amount of Matharlisk is flying straight toward our battlecruiser
Captain: Don't worry be happy!
Crew: But we will F*ck up!
Captain: What do ya mean?
Crew: There are hundred of those F*cking F*ck flying toward us and you are here drunk like a da.. Oh God...
*Kaboom* *Ppppsssssss* *Computer's annoying message: We just loss contact to one of our battlecruiser, commander*
Commander: YEAH!!!!
----------
Title: Road to Hea..- Hell...
Feature: Uber (Marine), Hax (Marine), Mind Eater (Zealot) and Commander
Uber: Why did commander send us to this desert planet?
Hax: You know you are best at run away and I'm best at Hacking their computer that's wh-
Zealot: Human Should nat come any coser!
Uber: What the heck did he said?
Zealot: I siat Huuman should nat come close!!
Hax: That F*cking protoss is a F*cking Noob!
*Zealot slash with his psi blade on Hax*
Uber: Holy Sh*t
*Uber run away*
Zealot: Human desarve this puniashment
Uber: What should I do?
*Commander screen turn on*
Commander: What the heck do you want!
Uber: I need back up to fight a zealot
Commander: What kind of back up?
Uber: 1 Battle Cruiser and 2 Siege Tank and...
Commander: F*ck Yeah! Go S*ck yourself I'll send you a cheese so you can do your mission!
*Commander screen turn off*
Uber: But!...
*A cheese drop down with a letter: Cheese cheese cheese CHEESE!!!*
Uber: WTF
*Uber have new idea!*
Uber: I have a better idea!
*Uber goes near zealot without him notice and throw a cheese near zealot*
Zealot: Holy Adun! CHEESE!
*Zealot goes "Cheese Here (Louis's Pills Here)" Screen*
Uber: Now I should aim at H-
Zealot: Freaking Huaman here! RAWR
Uber: Wut de-
*Zealot Eat Human*
Zealot: Huaman and Cheaese is bast combiniantion!
No comments:
Post a Comment