FAQ Vers. 1
Q: How many CS clan did you have before?
A: 2... Currently I am RyGenDo Clan Lord.... The Clan I join before is <-=][(DS)][=-> Clan which was a very popular zombie clan at singapore the owner also make zombie plugins for amxmodx
Q: Where was that clan go?
A: Its still there but inactive since the clan lord or clan former play L4D
Q: When you first come to garena...
A: I play warcraft TFT with my friend I found CS available at GG after I retired from warcraft
Q: What game you play the most when you still playing warcraft
A: Vampirism Speed and What My Friend Play..
Q: What was the worst game you play before?
A: Hmmm I don't know since I had played so many game before
Q: Do you owned any console?
A: Yes.. PS2(give to my cousin edi) and PS1(broken) and Nintendo(don't know go where edi)
Q: So you retired from console game?
A: Yes
Q: What is your gear?
A: I don't wan discuss this yet I scare people come and rob my house LOL
Q: did you play starcraft II beta before?
A: Yes, with lazy launcher at Cyber Cafe
Q: How many brother do you have?
A: 3... 3rd givz pro at cs 1st always watch cartoon and lazy but saving money 2nd wasting money and like lying but can repair car (this is what I'm saying... Balance!)
Q: What is the most thing you heard in garena CS?
A: First is "Dra... Don't bully me" like that..., second is "FU U HACKER"
Q: Who do you hate in garena?
A: Hacker.... and people always lc like b*tch
Q: What did you do to hacker?
A: Ignore them or just call them hacker...
Q: When someone say you hacker what did you do?
A: Ignore them or if they keep lc me or something I'll talk them back until they don't have single word to say
Wait for FAQ vers. 2 XD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment