Black Dragon's Mind

Adopt one today!
I feel frozen right after I am hatched, then something suddenly look at me and said
"You finally HATCHED! I've been waiting so long, I brought you back from the abandoned pile and save you from dying now I am your owner if you trying to bite me or fight me I will be the one to sell your skin! and don't touch any Dragon Egg here" then he left the cave.

I see 3 Dragon Egg in the cave all have crack on it look like one of them will hatch anytime soon. after few hour later my owner bring a clean white Dragon Egg into the cave and said
"See? this is how I bring you in and save you.. you better know not to touch them or you will harm them! it is your responsibility as first dragon in my cave to take care of them and teach them the rules made by me! and don't leave the cave YET as I'm not sure where you will end up at!"

Its look like my owner care me very much and I didn't see any other dragon nearby so it maybe true that I am his first dragon. I'm black dragon and like to hunt anything smaller than me, I'll eat them right after catch them.

Today my owner forgot to bring food to me and won't allow me to go out until I grow my wing I hate him! luckly this cave isn't very lonely as I can smell there are bug around here so I have to act quick to catch those bug but I failed most of the time because the bug is too quickly for me to attack. When my owner come back he said to me
"This will be a busy cave once your brother and sister is hatch" he still forgot to feed me and now I have to hunt the bug myself.

The other dragon had hatched from their egg, my owner gather all of us and tell us the rules in this cave and history of dragon, he seem like interest in that "outer space dragon" the owner tell us what species we are and tell me not to ask any question until I become mature.

Our owner still haven't named us. Nebula always stare at the black dark night sky silently, Electric keep practice produce electric if I didn't stay away from him I could had been shock for the whole day, and Canopy just climb all over the place. Our owner visit us again and bring us something like paper attach to other paper my owner call it "book" and said
"Black there are still alot of thing you don't know as I can see so far you need to read these "book" to increase your knowledge of all type"
I feel confuse at first but after reading the most basic book my owner give me, it explain something about human...

My owner bring a White Dragon Hatchling into our cave I don't know where he/she come from... our owner may adopt him/her from abandone area or he hide him/her from us...

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments