FAQ Vers. 2
Q: Do you bet?
A: nope unless someone force me to bet with nuclear weapon or something else
Q: How your memory?
A: my good part of *brain* memory is use to gaming otherwise it suck.
Q: Is your parent annoying?
A: only mother...
Q: Why do you love dragon?
A: I don't know when I first time see *dragon* I fell in love with it XD
Q: What your favorite gun in cs?
A: M4A1, AK47, DEAGLE, AWP, SCOUT, PUMP SHOTGUN, and USP
Q: What your starcraft 2 skill?
A: Bad. I can only beat Insane bot 1-2 time
Q: What do you think about starcraft 2 without LAN option?
A: F*** that we go DL pirate version of it then make a LAN program for it better!
Q: You wan to play what game so much?
A: Gmod
Q: What funny experience can you share?
A: Errr nope *error 9000xc920 Too many to share*
No comments:
Post a Comment